Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011

Hey readers,
I'm really happy about every new reader and every comment :) So thank you all!! There are so many amazing blogs that inspire me. Girls you are fabulous!
Below, there are some pics of my week. At the moment I spend most of my time at university. That's the reason why I post so rarely. But I couldn't resist going shopping. I bought some great stuff like brown boots, some T-shirt, a fur veset,... I'll show by the time. When I was shopping I fell in love with the black/white cardigan because it's totally warm. To be protected from the wind I wear a black headband. In Vienna it's already very cold... brrrr
Yesterday we went out to a club which was great and a lot of fun. I wore the black dress which you can see below, black overknees with overknee boots and some gold jewelry. 
Yeah, I am still not fit ;) It's going to be a lazy sunday!







cadrigan:forever 21, headband: h&m







the right pic is an old one. i just wanted to show you the backside of the dess. 



 my bag: accezzoires






Baumgartner Höhe (Vienna)







11 Kommentare:

  1. Love your gold nail varnish, will have to show us what you bought x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You are so beautiful! And I adore your bag and that gold nail varnish. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love your cardigan, looks so snuggly xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. love the cardigan! can't wait to go to america to buy clothes from forever 21, haha :D
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ich bin in deinen cardi verliebt :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Süßes Fotos (:
    Schöner Blog.

    Liebe Grüße aus Italien
    Pearla & Juls
    http://www.weltaussagen.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. love your dress!!and the turban!!so chic!
    kisses pretty and have a nice weekend=)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hab dir einen Blogaward verliehen:)
    Kannst ja mal vorbeischauen wenn du magst!

    Ganz liebe Grüße , Gloria :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. oh mein gott! deine (?) vespa ist ja STARK!!!
    lässt sich bestimmt auch toll fahren, nicht? ;)
    Vespen, sofern man das so sagen kann, sind sooo toll!

    liebe grüße, xx

    AntwortenLöschen